The purpose of the ESBS is to ensure the development and improvement of multidisciplinary centres. It will evaluate and systematize current advances made by each of the skull base disciplines to benefit all patients with skull base disease.
The goals of the ESBS are:
1. to hold scientific congresses,
2. to promote exchange visits between members,
3. to enhance postgraduate education,
4. to collaborate in research projects and professional matters,
5. to sponsor publications and
6. to act as a professional advisory body to other groups as well as with government agencies.
The ESBS is a non-profit association and the funds shall be used only for the purposes of realising the intentions stated in the Statutes.